Hello from E-TOWN!
I would just like everybody to know that this is my first post in my blogging history!
Now that I have made that known, I will give you a little update.
I have officially been moved out of the house for 11 days. Yes, a whole eleven days. This has been a little change for me, but it has been fun.
It has been fun hanging with the boys and meeting new people. At first, I thought it was going to be hard to meet people, but we have already met so many new people. Like, whenever I walk back to the apartment, I see two or three people that I know and have just met. So, we are having a lot of fun, but not too much fun, dad. :)
The studies are going well. Dr. Gardner keeps me pretty busy, he moves pretty fast, and so that makes me nervous, but I do enjoy his class. You know what I found out? Dad and Mom, this is for you. I have a lot more time to study now that I don't play golf. I am so used to playing golf everyday after school, and now i just go home and study it is pretty weird.
Not only have I been out for 11 days, but I haven't gripped a golf club in 11 days, as well. So, I am looking forward to hitting the links when I come home this weekend.
I know that mom and dad know, but for the rest of you, I did get the job I applied for over here in Ephraim. I am now apart of the President's Leadership Team (PLT). So now, I will be working in the President's office for 10 hours a week.
Other than that, I don't think I have too many updates. Things are going well, just trying to get used to this new lifestyle.
Anyway, thats the report from E-TOWN, I will talk to you guys later. Love You.
From,
The One and Only
Scarboni!
No comments:
Post a Comment